Favorite Small Shops

Hey lovies... Happy Thanksgiving!!
I'm super confused why stores are opening tomorrow night for Black FRIDAY, but I am more than happy to enjoy some early deals online after my Thanksgiving feast with family. Please check out some of my favorite small shops. These shops are mostly for babies & kids but some shops feature adult attire and accessories too!

(a little info on a select few of the shops -- see bottom of post for links)

// Ivie Baby has amazing nursery decor so if you're expecting & willing to spend, this is the place to go for a custom modern look!!

// Cushy Company is a great friend of mine & she makes the most amaaazing cozy scarves that are honestly the perfect gift for anyone on your list.

// hello Apparel has the infamous "I'm so tired" tees and more recently just added the "I'm so pregnant" tee -- which I may NEED to purchase this Christmas as I will be 9 months prego!

// Wild Explorers... oh people, these are the moccs to get! The quality of Hannah's moccs are TOP of the line and the price makes just no sense! If you're buying moccs this season, THIS IS THE SHOP. Thansgiving day she is offering 15% off and if you buy Thursday or Friday, you'll also receive 15% off your next purchase!! Run to her etsy shop.