Mommy Monday: Toddler Fall/Winter Outerwear


This is the first year a winter jacket is really necessary. This year we will play outside, attend outdoor events, walk to the car, etc. Last year I just covered my daughter with a blanket in her infant carseat!

Some problems I'm coming across with jackets is size and fit of course. I want the size big enough to grow into, but not too big that she is swimming. I had a gift card (thanks to our lovely Belizario friends) for Zara. I had been saving it since her birthday to score an awesome winter jacket! I debated between a dressy coat or a casual parka. As you can see I chose this fur-lined parka for $59.90. It's true to it's size (18-24m) because Kinley is in 18m clothes, but this parka fit a little big. Why did I chose casual over fancy? Well, simply because we are most often dressing casual than we are dressing up!


Here's three other outerwear pieces I am loving:

   
GapKids $59.99                                               Old Navy $14

Carter's (4-in-1!!) $31.99



& here's my babe in her new parka!!!