Holiday attire for the kiddos!

Okay, let it be known - all moms live at Target (basically). That being said... you tend to see a lot of repeat red tulle dresses and all that around the holidays. Here's a few dresses that are "out of the norm" for a typical mom's choice while scoping out holiday dresses with the antsy little toddler that wants to dive out of the cart. Hey! Better yet, just buy online with your Target card (you still get your 5% off and free shipping).

** In my opinion - this long sleeve pleated plum and gold dress wins! I am so happy to see a holiday dress with LONG SLEEVES! **



As for the boys - I always forget the boys because I'm expecting my second girl in a row! But if I was dressing a little man this is definitely the route I'd be going [at Target] with his attire. Swap out the plaid shirt for a plain white collared shirt if it's too much. How about these boy shoes!! Adorbs. I like the casual look with the blazer to spice it up. (I like this look on my husband, too).